Scheduled Maintaince - 1/8/17

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Micc, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Micc

Micc
    Expand Collapse
    Netflix Connoisseur
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +371
    [​IMG]

There will be scheduled maintenance tonight at 1 AM PST. There will be several features implemented in preparation for the upcoming release of the new Continent Inavir, and Dungeons Server, including a Character Transfer method, and possible Inventory Syncing to replace Bank (will be explained in a later post if tests go successfully).

This maintenance is expected to last 1 - 2 hours. Notice of when the server is back up will be given both here and on Discord Announcements.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to develop and grow our servers.​

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Escha

Escha
    Expand Collapse
    Alchemist

Ratings:
    +0
    Does that mean it's possible to transfer job stats in the new continent?

3. LaceUp_

LaceUp_
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +22
    One can only hope. If I could take my rank or jobs levels I'd switch without hesitation.

4. Micc

Micc
    Expand Collapse
    Netflix Connoisseur
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +371
    Thank you for your patience.

New Features
    • Synced Inventories across Continents:
      • Players inventories, armor, hunger and health sync across the Continents now, effectively replacing bank with a far superior solution. Symph players should log into Elyssia and empty their inventories before entering Symph on their initial login to this update. Once your inventory is empty, or you don't mind your Elyssia inventory being overwritten, simply type in ./cimport in Lobby, and it will setup your Network profile. Warnings and safeguards have been put in place to prevent players from skipping this step.
    • Character Transfer System in-place:
      • The Character Transfer system has been set-up. It will be officially released alongside Inavir's release and will be a Buycraft store item. This item will transfer your Jobs Stats, McMMO stats, balance and rank to any server of your choice. For the first month of Inavir's release transferring to Inavir will be free; however, transferring out of Inavir will be disabled until after this period.
    Bug Fixes
    • Two major bugs have been fixed.

#4 Micc, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Quigon96

Quigon96
    Expand Collapse
    Jedi Master

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks for the awesome features!

6. Derpy

Derpy
    Expand Collapse
    Lies About His age!

Ratings:
    +23
    Daym micc, keep this up, these features are way beyond what I expected when I first joined the server lol, either way, your an amazing owner and developer and we are all glad you are heading the expansion of this pioneering server. (Daym Derpy, big words you've been using here, hope you know what you mean.... Umm, nope xD)

Thanks micc,
    ~Derpy